Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

I have 2 schools today - Srr Venteshwer and Indraprastha in Dwarka.

Adhar for Kid is made mandatory for form submission. I have applied for Adhar last week and will take some time. Please suggest how much time it will take to generate UID.

I think generally it takes 3-4 weeks, then how can i go for Admission process.

Views: 1240

Replies to This Discussion

I got e-aadhar in 3-4 days 

Hi, Just to clear the confusion.

Sri Venkateshwara has not made Aadhar card mandatory. Its there on the form but its not a mandatory field. I just filled it without Aadhar card. I did ot even enter aadhar details for myself as a father or mother.

I thought all should know. You dont have to fill all the fields. Only the required ones in asterisk.

I am not sure about Indrapratha since i am not applying there. But i checked teh online link and Aadhar is not mandatory there as well.

HI, 

Is there any Online Procedure to enroll for Adhar card.

I have tried hard but cant find any link

No online process for Aadhar..you will have to go to enrollment center or take help of some agent to apply for it.

No Online, There is many centers in delhi, one i know in Janakpuri DC, they takes 200 rs, you can download the eaadhar after three days of enrollment.

hi Mohit 

where is janakpuri DC area is the aadhar card centre as i need to make one for my kid.

kindly help

Yes  Sumit ,   alogn with  VIS   even at   BGSIS ,  Mount Carmel , Delhi International , Baswa  ,  Aadhar Card of child  is not mandatory .  I  confirmed this  at Basawa school , though they have asked  for Aadhar of child but this is not  a mandatory requirement . 

one enrollment center is in Dwarka sector 3 as well..it is registered on government site for aadhar card

Where is d adhar center in Dwarka to get fast aadhar card

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat