Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Dear Ms. Sakshi/All,

Today I got a call from Modern School Kundli to have a interaction with Principal tomorrow. Has anybody also got similar call. What is the purpose of this call? Sakshi do you know if this is the process they follow?

if somebody else has got it please reflect here.

Regards

Ashish

Views: 1742

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ankita, First of all Congratulations for getting admission in Modern Kundli.

The timings for Nursery,KG in Modern Kundli are  from 9am to 12.30pm.

In the morning they have activities for children from 8-9 am and nap time after  is 12.30-1.30pm.

As school timings are from 8am till 2pm.

The school bus comes at Rohini around 7.15 and and child reaches home by 2.45 or before 3 pm.

I would suggest you to visit Modern Kundli and you would never think of taking admisison in any other school in west/north Delhi.

All the best !!

Hello Ms Ankita,

My Suggestion is to send your ward to Deepali branch for Nursery and KG and there after in  Kundli branch, From Deeplai kid will be back by 1:30 or 2 PM.

Regards,

Avneet

Thank you Mitali for valuable feedback.

Welcome.

Hi Friends, Can you share Feedback of Modern Kundli.

Hi Madhu

I was very happy with Modern Early years after KG i shifted her to Modern Kundli.

My daughter is now studying in modern kundli branch.I am very happy and satisfied with the holistic development . you must go and visit the school. student teacher ratio is 1:12 and it has all the activities facilities like indoor games,play grounds for all sports ,labs etc built over 10 acres.Teachers are appointed by Modern Barakhaba branch and teachers are very friendly dedicated with innovative teaching techniques.I could not find any school with such infrastructure in north or west delhi schools.

Hello Madhu,My child is also studying in Modern Kundli and i am quite happy with holistic development of my child.

Thanks, Can you share fees you are paying per month.

Madhu

You can find all fee details on school website for this year.

Hi,

We also received a call from Modern School, Kundali. However, we rescheduled the interaction due to some reason.Experienced parents please help me understand that if we initially admit our kid to Modern, Deepali Chowk than can we shift her to Modern, Kundali after 2 years. I mean, is this shifting process automatic or there are chances that she wont get admission in Modern, Kundali after 2 years?

Hi Uma.

My children were also in Modern Deepali  Chowk and now they are in Modern Kundli.

Children gets automatically promoted to Modern Kundli after KG from Modern Deepali.

Hi,

We went for interaction with principal of Modern school , Kundli today and they have offered admission to my ward. The only things I am worried about is distance and hence travelling time. I stay in Shalimar Bagh, North Delhi. Parents please suggest.. Is it worth sending a 3 year kid 30 km away to study in Modern school, Kundli?

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Monday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Monday
Piyush updated their profile
Sunday
Piyush posted a discussion
Sunday
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4
Monika Singh is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 3

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by