Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi Folks

Is there any update on Mount Carmel draw...Has it happened..?? Any link for results..?

Jatin

Views: 2790

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jatin,

From where you get this list as in this my kid name is not there but he is selected i got letter from school yesterday and i have got my documents verified today as well to. I am talking about sector 22

Hi Prince 

There's another forum on FB wherein someone have uploaded a snapshot of all selected & waiting list of boys. I'll share the snapshot in a while. Thanks!

Please share the FB link or the snapshot.

Jatin you have shared for sector 22 or sector 28?

Hi Jatin,

Can you please share the list ? I called up Sec 22 brnch today and they said no draw has been done and wait for march 7 .

Thanks.

hi, is this the list for

Mount Carmel Dwarka or

Mount Carmel Anand Niketan ?

There is another branch of mount Carmel as well. When is the result for the other one
Its done you can call to school
You also have girls list?
Plz SHAREit
You have girls list
Plz share it

Jatin,

I see my sons name in the list...mount caramel...is it for sec 22 or sec 28 mount caramel?plz confirm

Guys,

I'm father of Arnav Vadhera(his name in waiting list at no 3) mount caramel dwarka.

I want to ask all of you on below:-

1. What is the chance that my son will get admission despite being 3rd in waiting list?

2. How many total seats have they for boys and girls? How many sections. I see only 8 boys list mentioned here. I went to draw on saturday@MCP@02pm but they didnt show my list instead said they will call selected candidates, but i did not got call from them and i see my sons name in the list.

3. What do you guys recommend...if my son gets through waiting list(school asked to wait till 15th march)....shall i wait for 15th march or get him admitted to some other good school where he will get before that.

4. Reviews for Mount caramel sec 22 dwarka? I see it is in top 5 schools(west del)...but i need actual reviews from parents?academics?teachers?extracocurricular activities?sports?teaching style?school or shop? AC

I heard they are very strict...

I would be really thankful to you guys for your advices and suggestions...

Here the list for Boys

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat