Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Few of us are moving to HC against DOE decision. Please lemme know by tomorrow EOD if anyone wants to be part of the group.

Views: 11210

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'm IN.... (g_pankaj@usa.com)

You are doing a good job Mr.Chhabra, for the benefit of genuine transfer cases. This scrapping of 05 points will give birth to more corruption in nursery admission. Now schools will give excuse they don't have time to call parents for draw. And they themselves will do the draw, and display the list on notice board. How do we all come to know whether they are genuine admissions or not. And transfer cases can't take admission in every school, they can only take admission in one school. And rest of people can take the admission in 2nd list. And in most transfer cases people are delhities only, who are working in some other states and in last year they got transferred to delhi. And its luck by chance only that they got a edge. Otherwise people have to give money to mediators to get their child admitted in good schools. I knew many schools who have taken fees and donations from parents. And i knew they are not going to return the fees, and will make a fake list of admission and display on their notice board. Now these vacant seats will sell like hot cakes in city. I make sure you all people.  

Admission sharks have come in Market

Hi Mukesh, Shivani,

I am with you guys ..... please let me know if you have formed any group.

Hi Mr.Mukesh
I am also with u all. pls take the step forward..

Dear All I just want to bring the some points raised by Navbhart times in yesterday edition

Bullet Points

फिर से रजिस्ट्रेशन का मिल सकता है मौका

ट्रांसफर के पॉइंट खत्म होने के बाद सबसे बड़ा सवाल यह उठेगा कि अब रजिस्ट्रेशन प्रोसेस फिर से शुरू किया जाए या नहीं/ निदेशालय के एक सीनियर अधिकारी का कहना है कि रजिस्ट्रेशन का एक और चांस पैरंट्स को देना होगा, क्योंकि उनका तर्क यही होगा कि उन्होंने पुराने फॉर्म्युले के हिसाब से अप्लाई किया था। निदेशालय ने संकेत दिए हैं कि ऐसे पैरंट्स को रजिस्ट्रेशन का चांस मिलेगा। सूत्र बता रहे हैं कि रजिस्ट्रेशन प्रोसेस में पहले जहां 15 दिन का समय दिया गया था, अब 5-6 दिन का समय दिया जाएगा, क्योंकि एडमिशन प्रोसेस 31 मार्च तक पूरा होना है।

जनरल कैटिगरी में नए सिरे से ड्रॉ, नई डेट्स भी

अधिकारियों का कहना है कि जनरल कैटिगरी में अभी तक जितने ड्रॉ हुए हैं उन्हें नहीं माना जाएगा। स्कूलों को नए सिरे से ड्रॉ करने होंगे। गर्ल्स के लिए तय सीटों पर भी फिर से ड्रॉ होंगे। अब 28 फरवरी को पहली लिस्ट नहीं आएगी। शिक्षा निदेशालय नया शेड्यूल तय कर बताएगा कि स्कूलों को पहली लिस्ट कब जारी करनी है। वहीं ईडब्ल्यूएस कैटिगरी के लिए ड्रॉ प्रोसेस पर कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ेगा, क्योंकि इस कैटिगरी का एडमिशन क्राइटेरिया अलग है।

there is no point..infact now the point system is absolutely fair and transparent..i think this is the best combination.

i have two points to make:

1. why does one need transfer points? what happens to the people of delhi who have been staying all their lives and someone from outside Delhi comes and take their child's right..it is absolutely crap to provide transfer points.

2. few people say that genuine transfer cases should hold..its very difficult to find out who is genuine and who is not...this is not acceptable.

Dimps

We are not debating about what points are valid or not.
All we are saying is fair chance for all.

@shivani why did you not raise the issue of fairness when 70 pointers were not even considered for draw. Let's be truthful,  all of us want what is best for our child. So please let us not hide behind "Fair Chance For All" and "Equality For All". Even 70 pointers had followed the DOE guidelines, so now those,who have confirmed seats why should they be penalized??? How is this "fair"? We all want what is most suitable for us and nothing is wrong in this, but please do not make it about "fair/unfair". What is fair for you might not be fair for me... 

@g if 70 pointers were not eligible for draw was that the fault of transfer cases?

@shivani i dont know abour other schools but looking at dps dwarka results, yes.  it was because of transfer cases. I know there are genuine transfer cases also, but you tell me how will your child starting school (nursery) and at the begining of session suffer due to your transfer??? 

@shivani i know it is a very trying time for all of us. We all feel what we want is the only thing justified. Someone on the forum mentioned that they did not apply to more schools because they did not want to block more seats. Please!!!if you were that big hearted at that time, why are you being petty now, why are you trying to get a redraw done for the seats already confirmed for 70 pointers, they did not even get a chance at draws at some schools, ... No let us admit we are only looking out for our child's chance... Nothing wrong in this... But please do not give it "fair for all" name...

RSS

Latest Activity

Kunal gandhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Wednesday
nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 22
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
May 21
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
May 21
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 21
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 19
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida