Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Mr Sumit Vohra highlights im media~After #Donation,No action against any school, #Feerefundpolicy. #EWSmapping, Now First come First Serve, would move to Hon 'HC if DIR DOE not removed.

Mr Sumit Vohra ask Education Min to Remove Dir Education DOE. Else for the First time in in History of 11 years he will move to Hon' HC  #Contemptofcourt

Views: 788

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Even Sneh International school is indirectly doing the same first come first serve thing.
Its website is displaying the second waiting list of 795 applicants for around 30 to 40 seats with following caption
"SNEH International School (Air- Conditioned)
English Medium Co- Educational Sr. Sec. School
Affiliated with CBSE
New Rajdhani Enclave, Vikas Marg, New Delhi- 110092
SESSION 2020-2021
Second (waiting) List for Pre-School (Nursery) Admission 2020-2021
Note: Parents if your child's name appears on the Second List, kindly meet the
Admission Co-ordinator at the school reception to be guided
through the admission procedure.
Admission of those qualifying in the Second List will be done from
12.02.2020 to 18.02.2020 between 09:00 am to 12:00 noon.
S. No.
Registration
No. Student's Name Father's Name"

This is a mockery of doe directions by asking 795 applicants to come for 40 seats available. Strict action should be taken against such schools indulging in malpractice so openly.

Richa Aggarwal

Thanks for updating.

https://twitter.com/Nurseryadmision/status/1223842269121269762?s=20

No parent is retweeting.

Pls retweet who ever is on Twitter.

WE REQUIRE AT LEAST ONE PARENT WHO HAS APPLIED IN NURSERY/KG OR 1ST  CLASS TO GET IMMEDIATE RELIEF AS HON'HC  WANTS SUFFERING PARTY ELSE WE NEED FILE PIL WHICH MIGHT TAKES MONTHS AND NO IMMEDIATE RELIEF.

PARENTS OR ANY PARENT WHO IS READY TO VOLUNTEER CAN POST HERE OR INBOX ME.

THIS IS THE LAST OPPORTUNITY, LOT OF  COMPETENT LAWYERS READY TO FILE IT IMMEDIATELY AND FILE  IT FOR FREE OF COST FOR OUR FOUNDER  Mr SUMIT VOHRA.

I'm "In" Ma'm, I expressed how this leads to injustice (to me or others) in my previous note

GD Goenka Dwarka - Registration Enrollment # ON/284 Out of 1st DOL criteria due to less points, and applicants such as me having lesser points could avail seats leaving other 54 applicants (165 - 1st draw list applicants with higher points) deprived from 2nd list

Sachdeva Global - Registration Enrollment # SGSAPP20211334 (Per points criteria eligible for 2nd list, but FCFS may hamper the chance of making to it)

Thanks!

Snehil Jain

So, We can count on you if no action by DIR DOE for Hon'HC case.

Yes, that's why Ma'm I openly shared Registration Number and number statistics :-)

Snehil Jain

Thanks, let's see response from DIR DOE and in between, i would mail Mr Sumit Vohra to consult lawyer and see what date we can do this in Hon 'HC with all details  :)

Snehil Jain

After  talking to lawyer. i was  mailed the following by Mr Sumit Vohra

You need to file a complaint on the  link below of DOE and mention in the  complaint that you would be for to approach Hon' HC if no action is taken immediately.

Also you need to inform respective schools on email with copy of complaint.

Pls inbox me both after that the proceeding can start.

http://doepvt.delhi.gov.in/

Ma'm - Done as directed. Please check your inbox for the same.

Thanks!

Snehil Jain

Thanks received :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat