Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Also how was the first day exp after Rollercoaster ride of 5 Months

Views: 4422

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a lot Sakshi Ma'am.

My little Doll Srinika, first day in DPS EOK Junior School of DPS RK PURAM and first step towards her future. Although she has been selected in Mother's International School and Apeejay Saket also. 

My little doll Srinika first day in DPS EOK Junior School of DPS R.K.Puram. Although she has been selected in Mother's International and Apeejay Saket also. Feeling so happy and relaxed after awaiting long.

Attachments:

Upendra

Congratulations

Your angel is looking very pretty . God bless your family .

Thanks Sakshi mam.This is all because of our well wishers like you and nursery.com.

Dear upendra ji
What is fees of dps eok
As my daughter name is in waiting list no 4
Pls reply

A day of Jubilation, The champ got into the daily grind and to our surprise was cool to adapt to the situation.... Finally, he has entered into a Formal School :-)

A big Thanks to the entire AN team for the help by guiding us throughout. 

Attachments:
PRASHANT
Thanks for your kind words .
Congratulations and your champ is looking very Happy :)
Very Nice Pics .

Thanks for your kind words.

Congratulations! So Charming Champ!

Children quickly adapt to any situations than parents.

Children with the attitude and disposition that encourage good learning skills will shine even in mediocre school while a children with hampering mindset for learning won't be able to make out even if given best opportunity in a best school.

Parents should foster resilience, persistence, optimism and courage in children to help them do their best in school. 

Thanks Lathaa & Sakshi...

Getting through this tedious admission process would have been all the more painful and difficult had AN team and this platform was not there. The forum helped and still is helping us with the latest updates and has connected many like minded individuals together in this rat race. 

Kudos to AN TEAM once again and rest assured, will stay in touch forever... Would love to volunteer with AN !!

Mr Upendra
pls share the fees stucture of dps eok

My Little ones first day at Maxfort Dwarka

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat