Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

RATE THESE SOUTH DELHI SCHOOLS ON THE PARAMETERS OF: ACADEMICS,EXTRA CO CIRRICULAR ACC, VALUE FOR MONEY, SNOB VALUE, TEACHER:CHILD RATIO,INFRASTRUCTURE

GROUP THE SCHOOLS AS:
TOP END, DECENT, MEDIOCRE, A NOTCH BETTER THAN GOVT.
I think most of you will agree with the top 15, so pls concentrate on the ones after 15, this may help someone in next session or maybe this session.

1.DPS EOK
2.DPS M R
3.MOTHERS INTERNATIONAL
4.SARDAR PATEL
5.RSJMODERN
6.BIRLA V N
7.AMITY SAKET
8.BLUEBELLS
9.INDIAN
10.TAGORE INT EOK
11.GYAN BHARTI
12.ST.GEORGE
13.LAXMAN PUBLIC
14.CAMBRIDGE NFC
15.APEEJAY SAKET
16.KR MANGALAM GKII
17.ST. PAUL SDA
18.RAMJAS RKPURAM 4
19.AMBIENCE
20.SUMMER FIELDS
21.AMRITA VIDYALAYAM
22.NGFS SAKET
23.NGFS ALAKNANDA
24.BALWANTRAY MEHTA ASMA GKII
25.REDROSES SAKET
26.MANAVA BHARTI PANCHSHEEL
27.FATHER AGNEL
28.FRANK ANTHONY(ICSE)
29.VIDYA NIKETAN SAKET
30.SOUTH DELHI PUBLIC DEF COL.
32.DELHI POLICE PUBLIC SAFDARJUNG
33.DR. RADHAKRISHNAN INT. DEF COL
34.DEV SAMAJ MODERN NEHRU NAGAR
35.GLT SARASWATI BALMANDIR NEHRU
36.PINNACLE PANCHSHEEL
37.KALKA PUBLIC
38.ST. ANTHONY GIRLS SDA
39.DAV KAILASH HILLS
40.MATA GUJRI
41.DPS INTERNATIONAL
42.BANYAN TREE
43.GREEN FIELDS NURSERY
44.AMIOWN PUSP VIHAR
45.DAISEY DALES EOK

Views: 7709

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sonal ji, Although Indian is rated a bit higher than manava bharti, I would suggest you to stay on with manava bharti as advised to other members loveleen ji & navjot ji namely, manava bharti is also a good school, it is just that some schools have formed a good opinion about themselves, much depends upon the child's own learning ability, schools can only provide guidance. Moreover its a long process to get a Refund from school.

Thanks Mark ji for your valuable advice. However, we have now taken admission in The Indian School as well.

We went to this school and I would rate Indian school below Manava Bharati for infrastructure and admission process conducted by the staff of the school. But the good pints it has are-

1. it is close to our place

2. They have moderate fees

3. Met an alumni of Manava Bharti in The Indian school and he got his daughter admitted in the Indian School since his feed back is in academics The Indian School is far better and Manava Bharati also charge lot of extra money in the name of varous activities.

I dont know whether the decision is good or bad but just keeping my fingers crossed for a good future ahead for my child.

Mark can you please rate the following schools with rankings. I want to know for my knowledge:

1. Amity saket

2. Indian

3. Blue bells

4. Birla vidya niketan (BVN) 

Can you rate the following schools with ranking

Amity Saket, Summerfields, Apeejay Saket

BLUE BELLS = BVN > AMITY SAKET>INDIAN

Thanks Mark. As per HT cfore rating Indian > Amity > BVN. Can you share your views why you rate BVN > Amity > Indian as you have good knowledge of these schools.

Thanks Again...

BVN, Is an old established school, many toppers that are in this school, are poached by other well known school for their good showing in 12th class this is a fact. It has constanly yeilding good results much before indian, my personal preference is for bvn over amity no other reasons value for money is a plus point also
Which one is better Summerfield or Father Agnel , please advice
In my opinion summerfield is just slightly better than father agnel, nothing much to choose between d two.
Thank u Mark
Hi Mark, can you also help in ranking Father Agnel, GBS and Tagore VV schools in terms of academics and overall development. Thanks.
Mark Though admitted my child in indian would like to know which schools r better than indian in south delhi if i want to switch next yr.
Amity, blue bells and bvn you have already mentioned. DPS is obviously better. what about summerfield, tagore, gyan bharti, lps, faps, kr manglam. can you please rate these along with indian as per ranking. thanks for your help

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
yesterday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
yesterday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat