Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

hello frnz. I have just got a call from NIBS for admission. I just wanted to inquire if anyone has enrolled their ward there.If so, how much they are taking at the time of enrollment.And what is the fee structure bifurcation they are following on monthly/quarterly basis?

Views: 1184

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for the clarification madhavi ... my husband is a salaried employee and I hav just started an online venture from home ...so getting hyper abt the entire cost thing

Its ok I can understand...If you need any help from my end please feel free to contact.

There has been a change of date for Orientation ...any specific reasons???

@Guneet No idea why it has been postponed :(....

Nibs has different orientation sessions for New parents and Class Orientation 

Last year they had orientation 4 to 5 days after the school reopens and teachers by that time had time to meet the kids and they had answered all our queries related to our kids and class.

Actually I was surprised when i saw that they are doing orientation earlier this time but I think it's a good decision that they have postponed it.

Will call the school tomorrow to know why the date has been shifted.
Does anyone know when nibs would take summer Holidays.is it for 45 days or 60 days

@ HK Summer Holidays is for 45 days but in maximum cases they prepone the date because of severe weather conditions.

Hello frnz.. just wanted to have suggestion if we all parents on the orientation day can advice school to have 1 fruit break (may be at 9) in addition to the break at 10:30 as these tiny tots are not able to eat properly in the early morning time . Moreover, this way they can get the habit of eating this healthy which is also easily digestible snack daily by their own. wat are your views abt this??  (coz if we all can say then may be the school can think of implementing the same.) as most of the schools do have the same.

Hello how was your daughter's first day ... Ur suggestion is indeed a welcome one ... kids will get into the habit of eating fruits

Hello everyone,

My son is in Ankur Malhaar and he enjoyed a lot on his first day in school. Is anyone taking bus route no. 3 in the morning?

It was good..Initially she was ok but when she boarded the bus in the morning, 2 small kids were crying as if they are going to a jail .. :P  so, she also also started sobbing (crying is communicable ) but later on we followed the bus till school as it was her first day and found her normal..wat abt your son? 

dear pl remember to emphasize on 10 mins fruit break coz mass emphasis can seriously help thats my thinking .Also its good for these kids coz as i know my kid who actually don't willingly eat fruits except apple.

It was good..Initially she was ok but when she boarded the bus in the morning, 2 small kids were crying as if they are going to a jail .. :P  so, she also also started sobbing (crying is communicable ) but later on we followed the bus till school as it was her first day and found her normal..wat abt your son? 

dear pl remember to emphasize on 10 mins fruit break coz mass emphasis can seriously help thats my thinking .Also its good for these kids coz as i know my kid who actually don't willingly eat fruits except apple.

My son usually eat a fruit in the evening and never crib about it and also I keep one small serving of fruit in his lunch box so I don't mind a fruit break either. We also followed  the bus yesterday as it was his first day and found him normal. He seems to be happy n excited, hope this will continue :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat