Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

hello frnz. I have just got a call from NIBS for admission. I just wanted to inquire if anyone has enrolled their ward there.If so, how much they are taking at the time of enrollment.And what is the fee structure bifurcation they are following on monthly/quarterly basis?

Views: 1184

Replies to This Discussion

I also agree on 9am break.

pl give this suggestion/support on orientation day as other parents do ..thanx 

Hey even My son is in Ankur Malhaar ... the first day was lot better than today I suppose... they were enthusiastic about new school , new uniform n all !!!Hopefully they settle down soon

Anyone in Route no. 6 for Nibs...my son cried today as well as yesterday. I know he will take time to settle, i just hope he is able to make it soon. 

Oh great.what is the pick up point ? ..As per feedback sent yesterday from school ..it mentioned he was happy in school..lets hope for same today 

DDA Flats Sec 22 ..which section is your daughter in ? 

Basant

My son is in route 3 in the morning and i think they keep changing the route at the time of drop, yesterday it was 9 and today it was 3 only but the driver was same for both days.

@Rumana The pick up is for every class as morning timings are same for whole school and drop is only for Ankur and Pallav that's why the route numbers are different.

Thanks Madhavi for this info :) 

There is separate Nirmal Bhartia group on Nursery Admission.....Parents whose kids go to Nibs can join that as well.

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/nirmal-bhartia-school

Hope to see you all tomorrow :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat