Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

hi, please give reviews on Nirmal Bhartia 

Views: 842

Replies to This Discussion

Average

Are you getting admission?

I would want to take parents and the moderators view on their preference for Nirmal Bharitya or schools like SVIS, VIS, Mount Carmel etc. I have gone through the website of Nirmal Bhartiya and the way they have presented the projects for Junior classes is really commendable and I would like my kid to have such an exposure. But since this school is not following the traditional way of assessment, am not sure how our kids will be able to perform as they move to higher classes. 

In the past years, I have also seen that people have preferred SVIS or VIS over Nirmal Bhartiya.

Any reviews on the same will be highly appreciated. 

Deepti Nanda

See first hand reviews of parents whose ward are studying in Nirmal Bhartia.

Most of them are active, you can leave message for them.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/dwarkaparentsgroupnurseryad...

In the past we could not comprehend the curriculum of Nirmal Bhartia. Well trained teachers and teachers handle the kids with lot of patience, love and care. Individual attention is most important. It stands as a best example for holistic education.  Rest you can see how parents are happy with their kids performance in the above link Sakshi Ma'am has given. It's  curriculum is incomparable than the schools you have mentioned here.

Hi Deepti
There are many good schools in Dwarka(DPS, VIS, SVIS, Mount Carmel, ITL, BGS, Nibs etc) and you can opt any school if the kids name is in the final selection list. The curriculum is more or less similar, every school put lot of effort and every school has challenges and issues.

I can give my views only about Nibs as my kid is studying there and I have no right to comment on other schools. The amount of pressure Nibs put on kids is minimum.

There are ways to teach any concept, one is to teach things in class and take revision test, another is to teach concept first through practical scenarios and revise them by giving day to day problems. Nibs follow the second approach. Kids have curriculum books but the focus is not on doing back question and answers(they actually don't do it), the focus is on understanding the concept in mathematics and grammar in language. Curriculum for them is just for reference. They have specific period everyday for kids who have not understood the topic well in class and they revise the same again and again with them so that no child is left out. They put lot of stress on reading both English and Hindi.You can call Reading as a subject like eng,maths,hindi if you want. There are many one-to-one discussions with teacher regarding the progress of the child apart from the regular PTMs.

There are many parents who consider Nibs is not the right choice for their kids as
--> It is a new school as compared to other well established schools.
--> They don't have exams till class 5 or 6. They evaluate kids on the basis of journal writing, project work etc.
--> Kids don't write anything in Nursery. They will not hold pencil.
--> There is no competition between the kids as their focus is on collaboration.
--> For School reading story books is more important than reading and mugging curriculum.
--> They go very slow with the kids so that each and every concept is clear.
--> They focus a lot on Art, Music etc.

If you think Nibs is perfect in every sense and there are no issues then also its wrong, they are constantly improving.

Thanks for sharing your excellent and detailed feedback Madhavi. It would definitely help other parents.

My doctor friends quite happy overall with Nirmal Bhartia.

Thanks Madhavi. Your feedback is very informational and useful to me and the other parents as well. 

Thanks Lathaa & Deepti. Below are the FB and insta link for your reference.

Facebook Page of Nirmal Bhartia

https://www.facebook.com/voiceofnibs/

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/voice_of_nibs/

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat