Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390188

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone have any reviews about genesis global school noida as compared to LVIS??

Kriti,Genesis Global is one of best school (infrastructure) in NCR highly recommended.Not much feedback and soe parents are confused on Boards.Must visit the school and clear your doubts.

but is it good academically?

Hi Sakshi

Pls. help me knowing what all documents would be required at amity sec-6 Vasundhra at the time of form submission.

Thanks

Pooja

Pooja,See Amity group parents have shared the details its on home page.

Hi Sakshi,

First of all i would like to really appreciate all your efforts in resolving our queries. Believe me it means a lot.

I would like to enquire about The Millenium School Noida. How is it and can you pls rank these schools for me.

My daughter will be 3 yrs 3 months on 31st Mar 2014.

St. Francis School Indirapuram
DPS Noida
Somerville School 
Father Agnel School
Cambridge School Noida
Khaitan Public School Noida
Lotus Valley Noida
Kothari International

The Millenium

Sri Ram Millenium Sec 135

Thanks!

Manish

Manish ,what is exact DOB related with FAS.

Many schools your ward is not eligible .

Hi Sakshi,

DOB is 09/12/2010

Thanks!

Manish

Shriram Millennium is very good school infra by Educomp Rest by Shriram( Just check for age)

DPS NOIDA ( I dont want want to speculate as DPS faridabad /Indirapuram has changed age 3 years then only she is eligible else as per last year it was 3 yrs 6 month)

FAS/Lotus  Valley (Comparing Convents and Public Schools is like comparing apple and oranges so take this as indication)

St FrancisOther schools she is not eligible

Manish, my son studies in TSMS (The Shriram Millenium School) & I have been extremely happy with the school. I have ONLY praises for the school. If you are looking at seeing your child blossom without excessive academic burden then this is the place. The kids here love the school so much so that my son gets upset when the weekend comes & he spends Saturday/Sunday sulking about how much he misses school. I have seen him learn so much in the past year of being with TSMS, the growth is phenomenal. I highly reccomend TSMS to any parent who believes in holistic development of their child & not making kids into robots. 

Hi Sadaf,

Can you please share the fees structure and one time charges (admission, admin, etc) for Sriram Millenium. Just want to get an idea how much would the Per Month cost for a child in Sriram Millenium

Hi Sadaf

What is the Fee Structure of The Shriram Millenium?

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat