Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390188

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Does anyone know what's the last date of form submission for Presidium indrapuram for Nursery.

Thanks

Pooja

Hi Poojä..forms are out and as per the admission staff the last days are going on

Hi Sakshi,

My Son would be 3 yrs and 3 months on 27th march 2014, Could be please rate the schools

Manav Rachna Noida

Father Agnel
The Millennium Noida
GIIS
Alliance World School
Sapphire International
Billabong

Cambridge School Noida

Khaitan Public school Noida.

Lotus Valley Noida

DPS Indirapuram

Amity Vasundra, Sector 6

Also suggest other schools near Indirapuram and Please let me know which in the above list my son is not eligible ..

Thanks in Advance

@Divya  My daughter is studying in Sapphire International, we are happy parents.

Dates for admission of FAS are out

http://www.fasnoida.org/

Forms will be available only online

Age Criteria: Children born between 01.01.2010 to 31.12.2010 

Fr. Agnel School

• Nursery Admission: Nursery Registration Forms will be available only online from 6.09.2013 to 8.09.2013.

Age Criteria: Children born between 01.01.2010 to 31.12.2010 will be eligible for admission.

Only the shortlisted candidates along with their parents are called for Registration and Interaction. The prospectus will be given only at the time of registration to the shortlisted candidates. The registration fee is non-refundable

Hi Vishal, So what I understand is that you need to fill reg. form online only and wait untill you get shortlisted and if shortlisted then only you have to go in person for registration and submit the registration fees. Please confirm.

When the result will out of FSA shortlisted candidates.

Thanks Gaurav

Father Agnel School - Sector 62, Noida

Fr. Agnel School

• Nursery Admission: Nursery Registration Forms will be available only online from 6.09.2013 to 8.09.2013.

Age Criteria: Children born between 01.01.2010 to 31.12.2010 will be eligible for admission.

• More details @ http://www.fasnoida.org/

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat