Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390188

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Everyone...

I have a query if any of you can answer this..

if i pay the fees in one school & want to opt out later after 10-15 days (may be bcoz my kid gets selected in a better school), will the school refund any fees or no refund at all?

Vishal see reply now at earlier post school will deduct for sure

could be 20 % onwards to 50 % (school specific) even more in some

No uniform fee refund policy in NCR  except in Delhi.

Thanks Sakshi.

Hello Vishal

From the present forum and discussion with other parents in my surroundings i found that there are no specific refund rules for UP schools, each one of them take their own decisions for refunds!! But no specific rules which one can emphasize upon the schools for refunds, so in my opinion in such a situation we all are bound to loose the money but for the good of our baby!!!

Thanks Kamaljeet.

Yes thats true...if they deduct around 10%, i am ok with that but anything around or above 50% is too much & we'll have to think twice about that decision.

But will school let us know about the deductions in these cases at the time of admissions??

Thanks Kamaljeet.

If the school deduct 10% then i am ok with it but if it deducts 50% or more then we need to think twice.

But will the school let us know about the deductions in these cases at the time of admissions itself??

It is unfortunate that our country is lacking uniform fee refund policy. It is really miserable for the middle class to bear this type of huge monetary loss. Let us unite and raise our voice against this vice. Schools have different point of view in their support and even govt. supports them. Why the government is overseeing the fact that parents play major role in running a school because of their fee paying capacity.

To add to the misery of the parents, schools are charging fee on quarterly basis whereas they are paying salary on monthly basis. Initially they make and pomp and show on a large but slowly maximum gets vanished.

Parents, please think about the security of your child and effective measures to tackle the situation if so arises unfortunately. 

All the best to each one aspiring parent and their kids.

Our country lack many other uniform things, uniform fee refund to bahut door kee baat hai

it depends on school to school. Some clearly say they DO NOT refund, however some do partial refund. One thing is sure in any case you wont get the entire refund.

i am also in similar dilemma, whether to pursue Amity or wait for DPSI, lots of ifs and buts

In almost all schools I see that there are two parts of the initial one time deposit: refundable and non refundable/security. In almost all cases I find that the first one is comparatively higher than the second and will not be given back if you plan to discontinue.

The amount in most cases is >50%.

Yes Vishal,its true,infect in DPS 132 they will also deduct 40%.
Hi,Interiview Amity Noida
2 parts
1st part is related to general questions like related to parents education And
2nd round question below
How do you define successful parenting?

How do you perceive your role as a parent in the education of your child?

Why did you choose Amity

What are your priorities to search in a school while seeking admission in a particular school? Rate from 1-6 on school selection

How do you make sure that your child eats a balanced and adequate healthy diet?

Define you child with tick 10 point out of 14 point.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat