Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390193

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

What is the teacher to student ratio in Fr Agnels and GIIS?

Has anyone got update on form submitted on 26th Aug at Amity Vasundhara Sect - 6

They are only updating the status of those who are selected for 2nd interaction. The list of those selected for 2nd interaction dates is there at the school reception. Others' status would only show as 'Form received'.

Bhavneesh, it seems they are updating the status day vise. People who have submitted on 22nd and 23rd have got  their updates. Not sure about others.

The list that was available at the school till last week was of 180 students, do you an idea if that list is updated.

I went to school on 31st and the list was for 180 students for 2nd interaction on 2nd, 3rd and 4th September. May be they would put another list after that and would update the online status as well.

I had spoken to them on phone last week (on 30th aug) and was informed that the 2nd list of shortlisted parents for the 2nd round of interaction would be uploaded in the website on 2nd Sep.....

How is millennium, Noida, sector 41 ?

Agree...too much..infact admission charge is also very much. It 77000+ Quarter fee + Transportation + Dress = 1 Lac (app)

Hi Manjari,

This fees structure is related to which school ?

Can any one please let me know schools near by crossing republik in an order(best---good--avg)?

has anyone appeared in DPSGV interaction for nursery addmission.

I was allotted 3rd Sep which has now been postponed to 9th Sep due to unavailability of Principal on 3rd..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat