Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390256

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dear sakshi can you pls provide feedback on dpsgv

RItika it has great feedback in academics and give good results.also in other activities

Thanks sakshi and sumit for running such a great forum....thanks for your valuable suggestions and prompt reply.

Congrats and thanks for your kind words Ritika.

Hi,

i think this is correct list as school result declare on 14th as per my knowledge

HI ,

Thanks all for the wishes and great efforts by all parents and Sakshi/Sumit vohra ...
This is really a very good platform to help such parents .
Keep sharing feedback to each other and help ourselves.

Congrats Brijesh and Thanks for your kind words.

Hi Brijesh,

Are you finalizing DPSGV? I am planning to but have not finalized yet.

Thanks,
Shashank Arora

Hi Shashank,
I am in dilemma but yes ,definitely I will finalize DPSGV .I have applied for FAS , St. Francis  and DPSI apart from this .
All these interaction will take time and I don't want to take chance..
I am  most interested in DPSI as it is just besides my house(distance also is a big factor for me ,even I don't require transport).
I will book it in DPSGV and let's see if refund policy is good and I got it in DPSI then I will think for it.

What's your take?

Hi Brijesh,

I too am getting tilted towards DPSG going by fellow parents here and otherwise. We can't wait till DPSI so need to take decision now.

When are you planning to go and complete the admission formalities?

Thanks,
Shashank Arora

Very much thankful to Sakshi and all parents for their valuable feedback and timely updates. My daughter is also selected in Dpsgv. Thanks AN.com

Sapna.

Sapna,Thanks for your kind words.All the best.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat