Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390255

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Congarts Sapna.

Thanks Yash .

My son got selected in amity sec 6 as well as dpsgv. Both equidistant for us as we stay in indirapuram. Pls suggest.

Thanx to all the forum members that i got to know the dpsgv list. We havent recd any call from school though, our interaction was on 10 sept and was told that result will be declared on 14th.

Pls advise between amity sec 6 and dpsgv?

Same question from my side. Addition info: I have already booked a seat in Jaipuria.

My top prioriy is FAS

Pls advise between amity sec 6 and dpsgv?

I suggest amity 6 is best.
My son is also there n they gv there full attention on every child performance

it seems like parents whose kids have been selected in APJ/DPSGV/Amity are not interested in DPSI & FAS......is that true?

Hi sakshi, I filled nursery admission form in 3 schools dpsgv, dpsi and fas noida.

My son got selected in dpsgv asI got a call.

My first preference is fas noida. What shed I do?

take a chance..

Yes of course u should take a chance

There is no comparison between fas n dpsgv

hi can you tell me which is better APJ or mayoor. What is the fess difference between mayoor and APJ

Latest Top 10 Noida school list published by HT does not include FAS, Noida....does that mean the school is not good anymore or the HT is not trustworthy?

FAS was never in HT list. Probably doesn't participate.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat