Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390241

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Garima, Sorry for late response...i can get that info by 8 PM once i reach home...hope that shd be fine

Thanks Amit,

where r u putting up amit?as it was mentioned they will consider d application who r residing within 3km

Hi Sakshi and dear parents,

In a major dilemma..I had to deposit fee at Amity V 6 tomorrow for my son's admission and today morning I received a call from DPSGV that my son has been selected in the 2nd list..last date for fee deposit in DPSGV is day after tomorrow..So have to make a very quick decision..

I'm really confused seeing the reviews of parents which are mixed..some favoring Amity V 6 and some favoring DPSGV. I live in Indirapuram and distance wise there is not much difference among the 2 schools.

Please advise.

Uttam School Ghaziabad
REGISTRATION FORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE SCHOOL RECEPTION from 16 September, 2013, 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon on working days.

http://www.uttamschool.org/Pages/admissions.aspx

Hi Shakil -
As I got info here in this forum and from parents feedback . Amity is good if you need only academics ,they put much emphasis on academics and give lot of homework etc.
DPSGV in turn doing good in academics and also on other aspects in turn it will be good for holistic development (on the other hand it is having AC classrooms also ,which I think good for better environment for studies ).
All in all I could say its a marginal difference between these 2 schools .

I have parents of both schools in our society ,so feedback based on that .

Thanks and best of luck for choice making...

Thanks for ur inputs, Brijesh ji :) Much appreciated!!

Any idea about the school timing for Amity Noida Sector 44?

for primary & senior section both?

Hi all
My child has been selected in KIS,amity noida, genesis global, GIIS and kangaroo kids (these are the only schools he was eligible for pre nursery,so we applied to only these),.
Which would be best choice, that provides balanced education? I think ac classrooms and meals provided would be better.
sakshi,pls help

Kothari & Amity...choose from these two.

Don't go for GIIS

@payal any specific reason for your nagetive input on GIIS?

@sania

exactly...this is the first direct negative comment on this forum for GIIS. Since i have kept GIIS as a back-up plan in case my ward is not selected in any school of my choce...i was a bit curious to know the reason.

RSS

Latest Activity

Kunal gandhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Wednesday
nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 22
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
May 21
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
May 21
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 21
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 19
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida
May 9
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 9
Mehak posted a discussion
May 9
Mehak replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 9

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat