Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Not Sure See 2014 result vedio. It says 97% declared by principle of AMity Noida

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiNbyVxVdzg

Hello Deepak, Where did you get this list from ? Is it in the internet or some newspaper ? 

FAS is not even in the list ? But Ryan has made it to 5th and Sommerville has gone down ...quiet surprised to see the list.

Survey is done by Education World. Same result you can find in "Hindustan Times" newspaper also.

It is 100% genuine else not printed by HT.

Thanks Deepak

Hi we had an interaction in Cambridge Noida today.

they asked few general question from us and few with my daughter. We both  are working and my daughter stay in day care till 5:30.

My daughter wanted to go outside and play so she did not replied to some of the questions like poem and name. But she correctly replied for each color asked to identify.

what are the chances for her to get selected as the results are coming too late ??

shell I wait for the results or try for some other options???

I have heard that seats to be filled up in Feb/Mar will be donation based & will be a costly affair. Same goes for all the schools. I know a parent who had to spend 4 lacs last year to get her son admitted in a reputed school in Feb/Mar.

More than donation you will be needing strong source for dpsi

It means DPSI keeps some seat left to making money in Feb/Mar...

Hi,

Anyone got call from Apeejay who had interaction on 13th?

Regards,

Kumkum Pandey

We had interaction on 13th Sep, waiting for call.

Regards,

Sanjay Meghani

Hi Sanjay,

I called up school, they confirmed that those who were shortlisted have already received call. 

So unfortunately we haven't been shortlisted on their so called criteria which is ridiculous.

Interaction was so good and my son answered all the questions well.

I am really pissed off.

Regards,

Kumkum Pandey

Hi All,

Any feedback for JSS Public School, Sec 61, Noida. Got a call for discussion.

-abhishek

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat