Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The image posted for DPSGV is not clear, any idea when this ad was posted in newspapers

times of india

Thanks Sachin, But I could not find the ad in TOI e-newspaper

its in delhi times

Any ideas on the fee structure of DPSGV, Amity Vasundhara sec 6

How is DPS Ghaziabad- Red building ? There are so many DPS around ? Heard lot of IITians from this school ? How is it compared to DPS Noida, Sommerville, Father AGnel?

Dear Team,

I need your help on urgentely!!

i have got call today from Amity Sec1 for 2nd interaction on Monday. but it is very sudden as it should be after 28th.

I have sent them mail to chnage the date. please confirm as per yor previous experience, they will entertain it or cancel the interaction?

please reply

please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mukesh

They dont change generally.

We have called today for formal interaction in Indus vally Public school, Noida through our play school. Whether someone has any idea  about this school in terms of Academic, Extracurricular. Actually I have not heard about this school and it is also not in the list of best school of Noida. But Its campus was good. Interaction was also good. Admission form will be open from 1st September.  Pl  help us.

Hi Sunil,

School reviews are ok, but as there are so many schools yet to declare their results and open admission process. So my suggestion would be if you won't get admission in one of your choice of schools and cannot wait for next year then go for it.

Last year I have applied for my daughter and she got selected but I have waited for the current admission process.

But it seems they can take kid in mid sept as well (need to check though).

Regards,

Sunil.

Thanks sunil for your valuable feedback. Yes I have applied in so many school and process is still going on. This school is for backup only.. Thanks again

Regards

Sunil

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat