Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Guys ! Please help !!! Reposting.

How is DPS Ghaziabad- Red building ? There are so many DPS around ? Heard lot of IITians from this school ? How is it compared to DPS Noida, Sommerville, Father Agnel?

Hi Reena . Ifvu are talking abt DPS -I , i attended the principal's address to the oarents. Where she 2ce said that they ve 11 students for IIT however the ppt which ther were showing had 5 IIT AND 11 VIT students .

Neha, I am referring to DPS Ghaziabad, the one near Raj Nagar extension..they claim around 40 IITians . Also want to know how is it compared to DPS Noida, Sommerville, Father Agnel ?

What is the last date of registration in Gurukul for Nursery 2015-2016 session?

23rd Aug.

Thanks I had submitted online registration online yesterday. But do I need to submit that form personally in school.

Please some one let me know the feedback for Indraprasth Global School and Sapphire International school

Neha

Sapphire is far better than IGS

Afaque

anyone can please give feedback of Indus Valley School Noida & Khaitan Public school Noida and their fees structure

DPS NOIDA - Forms available on 27th and 28th Aug 2014

NURSERY ADMISSION, Session 2015 - 16

• "On request of many parents the forms for Nursery shall be Opened for two days i.e. on Wednesday Aug.27, 2014 and Thursday Aug 28, 2014 from 9.00 a.m. to 9 p.m."
    (Those who have already Registered their ward online for session 2015-2016 SHOULD NOT re-register).

Principal.

I just opened my registered id of DPS Noida it says

"Shortlisted Candidates will be informed about the Interaction Schedule in the second week of September. Interactions will start from September 15, 2014 onwards"

Isnt it too late,other good school admissions will be over by then I suppose. Does anyone has some information on this.

Same for my daughter's login too. Yes it will be too late.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat