Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

My kid joined last year in this school. Fully satisfied with academics and extracurricular activities.

swimming in summer, taekwondo (karate) skating and other games atleast twice in a week.

one outdoor every month like fire station, zoo, musuem etc.

Not much homeworks. homework is only twice in a week. Wed and fri.

Have already recommended many to this school.

Regards

Anguraj

Thanks ..what do they usually do during the interactive session.?
Lotus Valley starting registrations from 26th Aug,14

They are only asking 3+ years no 3.3 years.. i went there yesterday and registration form is of Rs.700

Hi Ragesh,

Are you talking about Millenium School OR Lotus Valley age limit to be 3 years and not 3.3 years?

Hi All,

I have visited DPS Expressway 4-5 days ago, the school seems very nice to me, Principal was not available that day so we had an intaraction with co-ordinator and she asked about my and my wefe's job, my sons play school, place we stay in noida, she had not asked anything from my child but very keenly observing his behavior, as she given chocolate to my son.

Later she asked us to leave and wait for the message from the school(if received), then rest of admission formalities will take place,

Yesterday I received the message and I am planing to close my admission formalities by tmw.

The school looks equipped with new age equipment like blackboard etc, good teacher, very clean, yes the play ground is yet to be created and I think it will take another 1 year to complete. over all land is 11 acres approx, big play ground is in planning, management is very promising maximum IAS officers, yet seems fees is little on higher side

Regards,

Ashish Agarwal

Thanks for the feedback.

Hi

Can anyone have feedback about DPS Raj Nagar and their fees structure?

Good feedback from parents. Fee structure is updated in fee structure group and also in their website.

thanks

Hi Sakshi

Could you please give any reviews about Millennium School, Noida and Ramagya School, Noida...

Thanks in advance

I wanted to know about the feedback about K R Manglam, Vaishali. Where it stands among DPS I, Jaipuria, Amity etc. Do anybody have any idea about their fee structure?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat