Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It is on the site. Login using your credentials and you will see the message.

Hello sakshi/ shweta / other parents who have applied in Ryan and dps noida,

My kid has been selected in first round of interaction in Ryan and we are called for interaction with principal on Saturday..
Any tips for interaction?

Also what should be done in case we are required to deposit the fees if selected? Dps noida will declare the result neXt week hopefully... I want to wait for it...

I wonder why they called on Saturday for 2nd round? Today, We had two rounds of interaction in Ryan within 2 hours. 2nd round interaction was with principal. She asked 2-3 general questions (What you do? Mainly about my job and academic qualification. Where i live. Then she asked my wife about my daughter likes and what she likes to do at home). The entire interaction lasted for 5-7 minutes and was simple. Principal was very friendly. After 2 minutes, A staff came and told us that my daughter is selected and we have to deposit 60,000 DD by Tuesday excluding qtr fees. I asked for more time but she denied politely. She also told me if i don't take the admission, then that seat will given to other in second list. Now, I am confused ;-) ;-(

Hi Sakshi: Thanks for sharing the Ryan ad. Please confirm in which newspaper did this ad appear and on which date. Is there any notice of admission on ryan website?

Also, please confirm what is the age criteria for admission in Mont 1, 2, and 3.

thanks in advance

Venus

Venus admissions starts today . Yesterday HT . Pls Contact School for Details  .

Dear Latha/Sakshi/Other Parents

Please recommend whether schools like Shiv Nadar/ Shriram Millenium/Genesis  Global/Lotus Valley/Kothari/Mayoor (as these are costlier schools) generally  keep their admissions open till long time (say till December ) or they close  generally very fast like DPS Noida/Amity.

Reason for asking is that these schools offer admission very fast and want  the parent to pay as soon as possible, restricting us to apply or wait for other  schools ?

Varun

Varun

Try for DPS Noida first .>Amity

Got a call for 2nd round of interaction tomorrow at Amity Vasundhara Sec-6 at 10.30 a.m.

But as per them result will be declared on 29th eve

Result was supposed to come on 29th evening on their school website and school notice board. How come they "calling" so early?

Basu when you had submitted the from?

I had submitted the form on 20th

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat