Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Guys please check the amity link again.... I just checked and got the second interaction date which is on 30th Aug

Shalini pls confirm the link. Where exactly you got the info? Is it after login?

Yes dipak, it is after login
It looks like they're are checking on confirmed parents before they release the official list. We also submitted the form on 20th but didn't get a call.
Hello everbody.. please ahare your experiences of the 2nd interaction. It eoild b of grt help

Hi Parents, have you received an email/message from DPS Noida informing about short listing of candidate by September 15'2014, or you wrote/ called them and got to know? I have not received any message from DPS Noida, which is why I am checking.

Priyanka,

Check by logging in on DPS website.No mail received i checked it on DPS website by logging in.

Hi Priyanka,

DPS Noida has updated the information on their website. You can check the same by logging on the website.

Thanks. I did check the website, as of now it only shows that the admissions forms are extended for two more days. must have been somewhere given on DPS Live earlier? wonder how i missed out.....thanks for the info......:)

Yes, I do see that they will inform in second week of September.

Hello Sakshi, 

Could you please share your views on Bal Bharti, Brij Vihar. How is this school?

Best,

Vikas Jain 

Vikas

Mixed feedback.

RSS

Latest Activity

Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
23 minutes ago
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
1 hour ago
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
yesterday
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida