Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

First we were asked to wait in a hall.
Next after 15-20 min we were cald for document verification.
Then after 5-10 min, we along with child were cald in room for simple interaction. Kid was involved in same routine shape, colour, poem activity.

We were asked abt kid's favourite activities,
her playschool
and then simple tell us about urself from mother.

for result they asked to check online or wait for phone call from Amity.

Hello Sachin...you were just after us in amity interview..our children were  playing together...I heard your name being called out

Which Amity is better, Noida or Sector 6 Vasundhara?

No doubt Amity Noida.

When did u submit the form for sec 6. has anyone from 23rd aug batch got call for second round?

Hi namrata, I filled my form on 21st Aug and had 1st round on 22nd Aug.
I checked yesterday night online and found that my next interaction is scheduled on 30th August.

Today We attended the 2nd round of interaction in Amity Vasundhara sec-6.They asked general question about our self and my child ask to recognise the color of blocks,recitation of poem.Thats it.

Any update on same?

Hello Anil,

they will deduct 40K if you want refund. I just visited the school. I am also confused... I didn't fill my preferences yet like Father Agnel, Khaitan Noida, Vishwa Bharti and Bal Bharti. :(

Thanks Neha

Do not know about breakup..but in case of cancellation, they will refund around 29K only

Anyone has any update on the results/second round of interview for DPS Indirapuram? Thanks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat