Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Anil ,

I visited Cambridge Noida website , but there is no update regarding admission ?

For Khaitan , it would be availabe online by 29th August

Advertisement for Kothari will come in 1st Sep newspaper..

Hello,

I have a query related to Billabong. Came to know that they don't have affiliation with CBSE yet even for class 1st. Just the Noida branch. Any ideas? Will this impact if someone plans to switch the school later?

Do any body have any review on K R Mangalam Vaishali? I couldn't find much here regarding this school.

Dipak it decent and good school

Can any one tell me about DPS Indirapuram second round of Interaction dates..whether they started calling parents...Pls let me know...thanks

Yes they have started calling parents (only) for second round of interaction. Our first interaction was on 9th August and got this call today to appear for 2nd round on 1st September.

Hi Shailesh, What was your time slot on 9th August ?

Didnt they say that day that it will be only 1 round ?

Hi Shailesh,

I too appeared on 9th Aug for first interaction.. that too in first half ... didnt get any call yet ... keeping fingers crossed .... 

Just wondering if they are calling in order of form numbers ?

Are last 3 digits of your form number less than 200?

Thanks

Puneet

I just got a call for the same. Anyone has any idea about what this interaction is all about?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat