Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Banish, what was your time slot/date for first interaction ?

Which school is best among bal bharti brij vihar; mount litera, mohan nagar; Cambridge, indirapuram. I stay in indirapuram and looking for a suitable school for my child who will be going to 1st std from next session.

Richa  Mount Liter ahas goos feedback and others are traditional school.

Richa Mount litera is new school and it has positive feedback

Bal bharti(just it has good sport facilites as compare the  Cambridge> =cambridge

what is the feedback of Saffire international Noida.. can any one know about this school

Rajneesh is still coming up...... but few friends of mine told me they are happy with school

Thanks Yash... can u confirm if you have any more detailed feedback of the same

Yes Form for Ryan International school, noida is available from School itself (Rs 100). Age criteria they mentioned on there notice for nursery is 3.5 - 4.5
We went for form submission for Amity Noida yesterday. We went to the allotted Room where Teacher-in-charge checked the form and gave us Form II to fill in within 30-40 mins. This Form has some general information about parents and maternal and paternal grandparents, siblings etc. Then it had some questions like :
Why communication is important?
To whom your child is most attached?
Why our School
Rank Your priority criteria for choosing the school – Reputation, distance, academic, sports, extra curricular etc.
Parenting Styles
How responsibilities change when child grows?
How do you manage work and Parenting? Etc.
We liked the arrangements they had made like proper display of directions etc.
They informed that results will be updated on Log in id by 12th Sept evening or they will call in case our child is shortlisted before that for second round.

I am trying to check the admission form of DPS Vasundhara but the website is not opening. Can anyone tell me what is the last date to fill the form?

I jst purchased frm school for rs300. And they asked me to submit max by saturday

Shaely Ji,

If you want i can mail you downloaded form...?

Regards

Anil Verma

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat