Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thnaks for the reply..

Hi Amit

yes you can but  they prefer Noida folks first.

Thanks Yash for the reply..

Admission for JKG school Indrapuram has been started

Hi Yash 

I wanted to know if DPS had another branch coming up or is it that they are shifting this indirapuram branch to a bigger campus in meerut road ... cos thats what i read somewhere....

Also could you compare alchon mayur vihar , DPS indirapuram, amity noida and amity mayur vihar. It'll be great if you could also explain the positive and negatives of these schools ! 

Thx in advance

Hi Yash

Any idea, Is the form online? I don't see any such notice on their website.

When is the last date for form's submission?

Thnx and Rgds,
Saurabh

Thanks
Yash for d upadate.

DPS indirapuram started registration for session 2015-16. Infact they started sending interation dates.

Does any one have info regarding what are the procedures for nursery admission? what are the other best option compared to DPS indirapuram.

I was looking DPS Noida site it says 

Class Nursery

Application forms open in the month of September every year for the upcoming session.

Age criteria: The child should not be less than three and more than four years at the time of registration Application notice is brought out in leading local and national newspapers of NCR and also posted on the school website. Applications are received from the parents through ONLINE submission process. 

My Son is 10-March-2012 Born. Will he be eligible for next session? Which i doubt with above statement. But most of schools are referring 3+ years on 31-March-2015 so just wanted to check on this.

Sandeep

DPS Noida criteria till year min 3.5 yrs on Mar 31 or 4yrs on 30 sep. 2015

Thanks Sakshi!!!  

Hi Sakshi,

The forms for GIIS oida are out . However I found their admission process a bit different. Thy are encouraging walk ins and after a small interaction with the child , we can take admission at that time itself. Since the other schools forms are not out, not sure how we can pay the full admission fee for GIIS and not wait for other schools.

Any thoughts or advise please

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat