Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Just checked the status as well online. My Twins also got selected. my interaction was on 27th..

I was not very active on replies due to time constraints but many Thnx for the help to Sakshi and other active members for the valuable inputs in the forum.

Hi Amit

When you had ur 2nd interaction in Amity Vasundra Sec-6

Hi Reena,

What is the source of this info, have you received your courier?
I submitted the form on 28th and the teacher said that the couriers will go out in first week.

We have our interaction at Apeejay tomorrow ...anyone has any idea whats d procedure?

Hi Kumkum

Same here even our interaction is tomorrow. it is at 12:30 p.m. in case yours is earlier kindly post the questions they put up to the child and you.

Regards

Charu

Sure

@sachin- Congrats...Most of the parents are waiting for second round of interaction in Amity Sector 6!!..When u submitted the form and attended first and second round of interaction.

Anyone idea about rest of applicants status.

Anybody having any idea if any documents are required to be brought for interaction in Apeejay tomorrow for verification purposes?

hi 

I have head that APJ conducts three rounds of interviews before selecting the final list of candidates. So probably they wont ask for the documents tomorrow. Even at the time of my elder daughter's admission (around six years back) there was no such demand during the first round of interview. So you need not worry abt the documents.

Charu

Thanks Charu!

Hi all,

Had our interaction today at APJ Noida,

Nothing much was asked one question from me why i opted for a housewife being a MBA.

From my husband they asked to share the experience as we are living with our parents.How comfortable is she with her grandparents.

And last they informed us that they dont have transport facility for Our residence sector - 104, Noida.

From shreyasi in the same room teacher asked about her general poem, showing her pictures to identify the things thats all.

I also had the interaction on 9:00 AM batch today and observed they were giving max 3-5 minute to every child.
Question asked to me -
1.How do you spend quality time with child?
2.What does your child like the most?
Question asked to child -
1. Identify the shape
2. Color of the block
3. Identify the animal

I am not sure what is the selection criteria? they will display shortlisted candidate list on 05-Sep-2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat