Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jasleen   DLF Sahibabad Not recommended as many shifted after 1-2 years .

Hi Sunny,

In what terms the school is not good. Is it not good in academic or extra curricular activities or fee structure or any thing else? Can you please suggest as I am planning to do admission of my son in KG class there? Is Khaitan Public School, Sahibabad is better than DLF Public School?

Hi - Visited the school today...it was good but i wouldn't call it as good as DPS Indirapuram, atleast in terms of infra. Here's the fee structure:

Admission Fee - Rs 92K approx which includes the Admission fee, annual fee and the tution fee for the 1st quarter.

2nd Quater onwards - the fee is Rs 24k which includes the tution fee and the mandatory NUTRI Meal charges (for Pre-Nursery and Nursery).

Hope this helps you guys!

Thanks Banish

These are DLF details ?

Yes they're. DLF School, Rajendra Nagar Sec II

Thanks Banish

BIG NO for DLF pls

Hi Yash - Can you please elaborate more on your feedback? We're very much interested in this school (it's in the preference list atleast) and would like to know anything you have to share. Thanks in Advance!

Hi Sakshi,

Can you please advice for the DLF Public School Sahibabad? How is this School?

Sangeeta

Mixed feedback ,pls see parents comments above.

Thanks Sakshi.

Can someone pls rate the below schools on the basis of your experience -

- American Public School

- Sherwood Convent School

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat