Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Registration Closed for Classes Prep for Academic Session 2015-16 in Khaitan Public School in Sahibabad...

Khaitan public school admission also opent till 30 sep 2014 You may get  in touch with 9971773344 or visit us http://khaitanpublicschool.com

Query on Shiv Nadar, Noida?

1. Does Shiv Nadar, Noida has pre-nursery?

2. What is the age criteria for this school? My son's DoB is 19-Jan-2012. Would he be eligible for Nursery for 2015-16? If the age criteria is 3.6, would they relax the age criteria by 3.5 months (in this case)?

3. Did the nursery seats completely fill up last year? I read somewhere that 15-20% of the students are from Delhi since the seats did not fill up completely?

Thanks

Amit

Amit

1 Yes they could not fill the seats and many parents from Delhi just took admission 3 months back for 2014 /15

2 No they did not give relaxation of age.

rest see the website admission is open till 31july today for 2014-15 (current session)

Hi Amit,

SNS will give 1-2 months relaxation. My friends daughter is Dec born and as on March 2014 she was only 3.3 yrs. Her daughter got admission.

Thanks for the information, Kopal!

Amit
Two years back sns was giving till 3 months relaxation but last yesr they refused few of parents . i think as Kopal said they might be doing on case to case basis seeing the child.

Where is St Teresa and GD goenka Ghaziabad nursary admission forms as in above links it is not available.

Hi 

Please give your views on Sapphire International.

Hi

1. What is the age criteria for Shriram Millenium, Noida? On some of the older threads, I read it is 3 years and some other threads it is mentioned to be 3.6 years. It's not mentioned on their website.

2. My son will be 3.25 years as on 31-Mar-2015. If he is not eligible for Nursery, would it be a good option to get him admitted in pre-nursery in the same school? This way he can continue in the same school and we need not go through the hassle of nursery admissions again.

3. How are the reviews of Shriram Millenium, Noida? Not many parents have shared their experience; so I am a bit skeptical.

4. Typically what are the chances of getting through successfully with admission process in this school for Nursery and pre-nursery? In other words, typically how many applications get selected vs. how applications?

Thanks

Amit

Thanks for the reply, Sakshi.

Regarding my second point above, my son will be 3.25 years as on 31-Mar-2015. If he is not eligible for Nursery, do you think that it would be a good option to get him admitted in pre-nursery in the same school? This way he can continue in the same school and we need not go through the hassle of nursery admissions again.

How are the reviews of Shriram Millenium, Noida?

Thanks

Amit

Amit

SM Noida is good school but many school like amity apj kothari  , and others take 3 years on 31 Mar .

All prenursery kids are promoted to nursery generally (99% ) but still crosscheck .

As Amiown Delhi does not promote all.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
yesterday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
yesterday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat