Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks. Would like to wait for your inputs on what you find out regarding Mother's Pride nursery and Presidium nursery. I also did not know that Mother's Pride nursery and Presidium nursery are different until a friend of mine told me about this who got his son admitted to Mother's Pride nursery couple of months ago in Gurgaon. In fact, by default the school management talk about Presidium nursery and does not even talk about Mother's Pride nursery unless you probe them.

The initial info that I could gather is that if your child is eligible for Nursery admissions (in terms of age criteria), they would ask you to admit her in Presidium Nursery. However, there could be children who miss the age criteria by a few months but would be for instance 3 year 11 months (Apr born) when they go for their formal school admission. For these children, they cannot continue with Pre-nursery curriculum and therefore provide nursery curriculum to allow them to learn what a child their age would be learning in a formal school.

Can anybody please tell me that if I can apply in multiple amity branches or not...I.e can I apply in amity noida and as well as amity vasundhra or not.
Coz somewhere I read that parents can only apply in one of amity branch.
Is this correct?
Please help

Shalini

Yes you can in amity noida and vasudhara( but cross chk for sec 1 and sec 6 )

Can I apply in DPS Indirapuram and DPS Noida both? Will they accept it?

Yes  They will

Thanks a lottttttt sakshi

yes Sakshi for Vasundhara only one  branch either sec 1 or sec 6

Ok great.... Means I can apply in amity noida and amity sec 6 together.
Thanks

Thanks Yash

@ Shalini Yes for sure .

Hi Sakshi,

Please confirm which  sec1 and sec6 Amity vasudhara which one is better

Shinni

Sec 6 is old and established.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat