Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Banish

Need to dig this thread

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/noida-g-noida-ghaziab...

Drop aline for Yash our featured member ( he is active ..will give you the idea of last year as  he is quite helpful)

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/profile/YashRawat

Thanks Sakshi..I just realized they wouldn't consider as my daughter would turn 3 in Jan (3.3 as on March 31, '15)..do you know if they provide relaxation for 2-3 months?

They might , not sure but yes age criteria of 3.5 yrs.

Last year they did admissions twice ( so it means they could not fill at one go )

Thanks...But that raises a question. When every school is rejecting tons of applications due to limited seats and parents are running pillar to post for the admissions, is not being able to fill seats at one go a good sign for a school? Does that tell the school may be on the list, but it's not a preference for most? That said, your thoughts on this would be helpful.

hey sakshi, thanks for the frequent updates.. i would like to consult you regarding number of forms parent should apply.....i mean in the process of looking out for schools i find so many good schools...mostky with pick n drop facility too...so i am getting confused...what do you suggest???

Hi Sakshi

Thank you for sharing the updates on Nursery Admission.

I have a query on KG class admission. Will be very thankful, if you can advise…

Does the process of KG admission start at the same time as Nursery or there will be separate notification by school on KG admission? What is usually the process for KG admission….

Regards,

Anil (Vasundhara, Ghz)

Anil

Very few sought after traditional schools will open admission for KG . Amity might open in vasundhara .

So give application on monthly basis . Else New age schools start with nursery .

I am also looking for schools in noida, ghaziabad for KG class. 

Hi,

How is the school, could someone share the feedback..

Swati

Fee structure of Jaipuria school:-

40000 Admission Fee

5000 refudbale

annual fee 11000

tuition fee 4600

I have got interaction date for 16th august in DPSI. Can we ask school to reschedule the date for interaction since one of the parents is not in India. Do they consider this

@pooja 16th is the date being automatically sent to email Id of parents as soon as you register for DPS I.I think it's going to be a mass gathering of thousands of parents and lil ones.don't think it can be scheduled.get in touch with school, it may make sense to school to organize such gathering in phases.I got time 9:00 am what abt u..guess u got the same auto response

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat