Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sanjeev

You can for wait  for Amity /Apj as getting admission in Millennium should not be an issue later also.

Sanjeev

Khaitan / Cambridge / Millennium / bb  are good school

Ramagya / Presidium have mixed feedback.

Thanks Sakshi for your advice, We will proceed accordingly.

St. Fransis form has one section where it says certified copy of income. We need to put form 16 or copy of company letter. Second this has to be attested or they will accept normal photo copy. I heared from one of my neighbour , he is putting attested copy of salary slip.

Bhupendra

Self attestation is allowed but still ccrosschk with school on phone.

I submitted the form today and self attested salary slip is okay.

Self Attested documents are enough

Any idea about Sommerville international school, Sector 132 and its fees..It started 2 year back only..

Ankit

It just finished first year this session not much feedback  but you can get admission round the year . wait and try in other schools and later take admissions. (if u wish to)

Thanks Sakhi..yes I understand that part..was looking as this school is also from same society as in sector 22 Noida..

Fee structure of sommerwille international is 83000 at the time of admission which includes quaterly tution fee of 21000 for first quarter transport fee starts from 4500 depends upon your location.

Hi Everyone,

We had our interaction at Ramagya on Friday and today we got a call that our daughter has been selected and we need to deposit fees in next 3 days and also confirm when are we coming to school to complete the formalities. Even though Ramagya is way down our list of schools but I am really surprised by their process. Can others please enlighten me more about the school and why they do this biometric test? They say it tells about the inheritance of the child which to me seems clearly a discrimination.

I am not sure what I should be responding to the school as I have interaction lined up in other schools like Khaitan, Apeejay. Please help.

Regards,

Deependra

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat