Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Kalpana

Decent School.

not good .. put this in last option

I had gone to DPSGV for interaction on 6th Sept. They had managed the event really well. My kid was busy playing all through the event...no tension for him. At least much better than DPS Indirapuram. It went around for 1 hour and there won't be any other round :). We had interaction with the Principal on the same day. Result will be out on 10th on school notice board.

Hi Deepak,can you pls suggest me about DPSGV as we have interaction this Saturday thr. How was the interaction? questionnaire was also there like DPS indrapuram. What type of questions principle asked about.

It will be great help,

Thanks

Seema

just few hours back received a call from DPSGV that their result will be decalred on 16 SEP rather then on 10 SEP

Hi,

Has anyone got any letter/phone call from Sommerville sector 22, Noida after the interaction? I have heard they send the letters to selected candidates within one week after interaction.

And any news from DPS noida? Will they be sending email or calling the parents for interaction? and by When?

Hi 

Even we are eagerly waiting to hear from Somerville & DPSN. They said 2nd week of September they will declare there shortlisted  results.

I got the interaction date as 10th Sep. Can anyone please share the expereince with Somerville?

Hi Sakshi,

What is last date to apply in Kothari. It is not mentioned on their web site. Are they restrict to admission dates or admission are possible their later also. As I am waiting for other schools so did not applied their.

Neha

it first come first serve.

You should try immediately if you are interested.

Thanks Sakshi.

I was waiting for other schools result come out. How is ranking of Kothari among other schools Amity, Vishbharti, Khitan,FAS etc. Shoule be prefer Kothari over these schools?

DAV Sahibabad

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat