Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Everyone

Just now got a Call from Amity (NOIDA) , they have Prepone their results, (as it was expected on 12th) and I have got the first date of Interaction.

They have told that, they will display the list on website on 9th Sept (i.e tomorrow).

Mam,

Did you call them or got call from school. Will they be informing other parents too any idea??????

Regards

@Mukesh I got a Call from school. No idea about informing...but as they have prepone there results I think they will and they should inform to all the selected parents / kids .

Thanks for reply and congrats for your kid...

today I have called to school ... they told they defred their result to 9thsep.. if you are selected then u will recieve a call from them ..

Hi Pallavi,

When is your date of interaction scheduled? And would they be informing others as well ?

Dipali

@ Dipali I have got interaction date as 10th Sept. They should inform to the parents or u can  check website tomorrow.

Thanks lot for this information 

I also recieved a Call from Amity Noida and they have called for interaction on 10th September at 11.00 Am

Hi Mr. Nagesh, What was the registration no. of your child and when did u fill up the detailed form

Registration number is :1050129 and submitted the form on 26th August

you must have done registration at Ist day..yr registration number is just 129...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat