Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi,

We are staying at sector -62 noida. So can i apply Somerville school setor-22 for my kid.

Swagatika

Pls see distance rule . if you fall in that you can else they are very strict.

Yes Swagatika, you can apply. I also stay in Sector-62 and my daughter goes to Somerville Noida

Can anyone tell me which schools take admission in KG class?

Manisha

New age school open with nursry but very few traditional school open.so give application in all desired schools.

Thanks Sakshi! Can you please name few schools which will open admission in KG. Thanks in advance

Manisha

All School like Shiv Nadar/ LVIS/ DPS Sec 132 n many more you can try as they might open within a month

hi everyone
i am looking for noida schools for my son 2015-16 session
can someone rate the following schools:
apeejay noida
amity noida
dps noida
dps noida expressway sec132
somerville school noida

DPSN date declared. Details are ( copied from DPSN www)

Nursery Admission Forms 2015-2016 will be available online from August 11, 2014.

DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL, NOIDA
NURSERY ADMISSION
"SESSION 2015-2016"

POINTS TO BE NOTED:-

• Application Form will be available from Aug 11, 2014 (9.00 A.M.) to Aug. 18, 2014 (9.00 P.M) on the WEBSITEONLY 

• Hard Copy of Application Form will not be accepted. No queries will be entertained at School Office
  • Children residing in NOIDA shall be given preference.
  • Only short-listed children shall be called for Interaction as the seats are limited in number.

AGE CRITERIA

• Children born between 1st Oct 2010 and 30th Sep 2011 (both days inclusive) are eligible.

Procedure for Nursery Admission

• The Form to be submitted through ONLINE process only.

• The shortlisted candidates shall be informed about the Interaction Date through  their   USER ID from Aug. 25, 2014 onwards.

DOCUMENTS to be attached at the time of Registration

(Failure to furnish any of the following documents will automatically make the registration invalid)

• PRINT OUT (in PDF Format) of the Online Application Form.

• Photograph (Size 3cm x 3.5 cm) of Child, Mother & Father (to be pasted on the form)
  • A photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation attested by Gazetted Officer.

• A photocopy of the Proof of Residence (Latest Electricity bill / Ration Card / Telephone Bill/ Adhaar Card/ Driving Licence/ Rent Agreement or any such document acceptable by Govt. of India as Residence Proof. Passport shall not be considered as proof of residence ) 

BUS ROUTES

• Kindly check the school website for details.

FOR ASSISTANCE (regarding submission of Online Form)

* Send an e-mail on help.dpsn@gmail.com 
                                    OR
        Call – 7503155425 (8.00 am to 4.00 pm)

Please click here for Online Application form www.dpsnoidaadmission.com

PRINCIPAL

Hi Neha,

Do you have any idea regarding the fee structure of DPS Noida?

Regards,

Sunil.

Thanks Neha

my baby was born on 02-dec-2011 . so is she eligible to get admission there ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat