Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Shalini, Can you please tell what questions they have asked from you and kid during interaction in DPSI on 9th aug.

hi sakshi

i want to know abt the gud schools in nodia expressway near 137 sec,  plz tell me abt step by step school and jmb global school,  plz reply it will be really helpful, 

thanks

Akansha

SBS did not open admission for nursery from last 4-5 years

JBM mixed feedback

Other Good School in that Area

Lotus Valley

Pathways

Dps sec 132

Mayur (Mixed feedback)

Hi Sakshi,

Can you please share the fee details of Pathways and also how is the school..?

Regards,

Ashish Agarwal

Ashish

we dont have updated fee details but used to cost around 4 lac per year inclusive of all for pathways 2 years back.

School is really good.

thanks sakshi

can u share fee structure of pathway n lotus valley.  how is shri ram millennium.

Akansha

See above for pathways and LVIS was around 1 lac initially  10k plus pm ( plus transport) approx

It will work......You Just try again and again...I filled three times and when  i clicked on submit , it shows error.....but fourth time it get submitted.....:)

i used internet explorer

after submitting the form ,Have you got any confirmation mail?????

Parents ,please share your experience of interaction in DPS Indirapuram which was held on 9th Aug

Hi Sakshi,

I am living in Vasundhara Sector-5, should i fill the form Somerville - Noida, as I have heard that this school has restriction of 3 km.

Please guide us If i am not eligible for Somerville in which schools of Noida can i fill the forms

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat