Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Surabhi,

My Form No: 201500227

Dear Narendra,

First of all congratulation for being shortlisted and all the very best.

I am still waiting for any shortlist in DPSN, so going ahead with APJ admission as last date is 16-Sept.

Can you please let me know the age of your child and which sector you are living?

Thank you in advance. 

They have also given us a call to attend yesterday, apart from updating it on the website.

Reena,

Kindly let me know your date for interaction & result at Somerville

Amity fees needs to be deposited as DD of 73,000 in favor of AIS Noida. Is there anything else we need  to take apart from admission   form, medical and transport with original proofs?

Please let me know  if I am missing anything as tomorrow is last date to submit fees.

Can anybody pls copy and paste the DPS landing page url after login... I am getting some error while logging in

i do using this site http://www.dpsnoidaadmission.com/

Thanks Narendra,

Still not able to login, have mailed them with snapshot of error.

:(

My Child selected in indusvally school noida 62 so what is rating about this school and tell me this education level about this school

hello sonvender,

plz tell me the fee structure of indus valley..

AIS Noida is asking for 73000 fees for securing admission. Does any body have the breakup of this.

We want to know what all is included and refundable security.

Also, is there any other amount payable at the beginning of session other than uniform and stationary ?

Please reply

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat