Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

One time payment 20000
Annual charges/dev charges 17250
Study material 5000
Activity charges 12500
Quarter fees :-
Tuition fees 17050
Sports/TT 1200
Total 73000

Hi Sakshi / Other Parents,

I have got a call from APJ and last date of fees submission is 16th sept. And also my Amity(NOIDA-44) result is in waiting list as they have told that the 2nd list would be declared on 10th Oct.

What should I do ? wait for Amity of go with APJ.

Pallavi,

Waiting for Amity does not necessary that it will get us admission. Even I am also waiting for that list but I have not got call from APJ too so I dont have option. But its good if I did not get call from APJ as APJ looks bit costly and hyped school and mean while I can get feedback from DPS Noida, Vishwa Bharati, Cambridge, Bal Bharati and Father Agnel too.

Narendra,

Do let us know ur experience with DPS noida interaction and when will they publish the result after interaction.

Richa ,

Have u got a call from APJ ?

Nope pallavi now i am waiting for KPS result list that is to be published on 19, if i get call from APJ too i wont go for it as there is no transport.

Dear Richa,

If there is no transport, there is  high probability that you wont get any call from APJ. 2nd interaction is mainly focusing transport facility. I have gone through many feedback on the same. By the way, in which sector do you live? 

Bijay,

I'll not agree on this point as other parents got a call who live in my society ATS One Hamlet sector - 104.

And pallavi parent in this forum also got a call despite of no transport facility in her area.

Yes Richa you are right..I have no transportation facility, but still got shortlisted.

Unable to understand the criteria of schools... !

yes i dont think there is any such criteria as our daughter is selected in APJ though we don't have any transport from our locality(sector-119)..

Hi Richa,

We too will be moving to ATS one hamlet this year end :) Have you applied for any schools on the expressaway like LVIS, shiv nadar ? Are you not interested in them.

Just thought to ask you

Hi Preeti,

Gud we will be neighbours then, Preeti i am keeping new age schools as my last option, initially i am going for traditional schools, out of which Amity and APJ gone, now left with Khaitan and Vishwabharti and i am not going for DPS and cambridge as well as it has no transport facility for primary kids to our sector.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat