Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

my exp with KPS good better then all other school in terms of interaction.

My experience in KPS is worst. If we need to wait in other schools atleast they allowed us to wait inside the school premises. In other schools process was simple and good.

I heard this only from you. Yes, it quite discomfort and disappoint is any parent face this after paying admission process fee.

anyway best of luck to get best school for your kid.

Thanks a lot Neha for sharing the interaction experience of KPS Noida. Best Wishes!

Does Mayoor school give age relaxation? My son will be falls short by 10 days; the required age is 3.3 yrs. Also, any feedback on the school?

Thanks Richa ji. But i hav not received any. I have been trying to reset passwd. it says that u 'll receive it within 48 hours. But i hav not received any.
Can u please help????
Thanks in advance
Hi!
Someone was asking about the fee structure for DPSGV. I have the JPG file. Can anybody help me in attaching the file. M not able to attach!

Thanks

Renu Ji,

I was searching for the same. Please share here the said .jpg file by clicking on Upload Files or click on Image button.

Regrads

Anil Verma

Hi Sakshi and everyone ...what is the status of DPS expressway Noida ??? I mean how is the school in terms of overall development ? Any feedback ?

Anybody whose kid is shortlisted for DPS Noida may please tell the registration no. also to allow us to see if they r going serialwise. Am still waiting to be shortlisted

Hi Ruchika. Shortlisted for DPSN and registration number is 201500382

201500087 is ours interview on 18th 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat