Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

thanks sakshi :)

hi akansha,

I am also in same boat as you..we will be move sector 137 next year..which school you are thinking for your kid..

Hi Sakshi ... any idea if DPS Noida gives preference to sibling cases ... my elder daughter is already there and my younger one is due this year ... since she is a little shy am not sure if she will be able to pull it through unless siblings are preferred ...

Shveta

Yes siblings are given preference but all cannot be accomodated due to ltd no of seats .

Thanks Sakshi ...

Hi All,

My son is Nov. 2011 Birth, Can somerville school will give on Two month Age Relaxation. What is the case with DPS.

Please Suggest,

Anil as per my last year exp they won't give relaxation of few days as well, 2 months is big task.

In case of dps noida when you fill the form it won't submit if the age is not within the eligibility criteria, I experienced it my daughter is also Nov 2011 born.

Dear Admin (Sakshi),

Being parent i am very scared for nursery admission for my first daughter even not able to recognize the good/best school for my loved one.

I am residing in East Delhi Shakarpur.

I am really thankful for you if you can suggest me at least five (1 to 5) for collecting admission form for the same.

Thanks in advance, waiting for your +ve reply.

Anil Verma

Anil

See the list below but some schools take on 3km radius or 5km radius

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/noida-g-noida-ghaziab...

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/page/excel-sheet-2012-13-137

see schools which  suits you and then i can guide you

Sakshi Ji,

So nice of you ... i will check and ask for the same shortly.

Regards

Anil Verma

Sakshi Ji,

I have check the list and make a own list from 1 to 5

1.DPS Indirapuram (Registration has been done)

2.Cambridge Indirapuram (Registration waiting)

3.Ahlcon Mayur Vihar (Registration waiting)

4.Queen Marry Mayur Vihar (Registration waiting)

5.National Victor Public School IP Extension (Registration waiting)...Little confuse with this.

Now need your suggestion based on the performance/feed back of these school and also require more five names of the schools for the consideration.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Anil Verma

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat