Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Swati Aggarwal,

What happens if Kid does not go to separate room? Or Parent are allowed go with kid.

Principle do not ask any question, she just said you can share whatever you feel like- About school/kid/yourself. No guidelines

Yes kid is initially taken with teacher then after some time parents are also called inside. Yes all these question were asked to my kid but they have n number of interactive puzzles (like pattern matching ) So its random what teachers ask your kid.

Swati- it was more of an exam for kiddos...poor things... but what to do.

Narendra- few kids were crying initially so one parent was allowed inside. But i get a feeling they would like to take the kid alone for sometime to see if he is comfortable in absence of parents or not. As i also wanted to enter the room with my kid but teacher said only kids pls. later one parent was called inside.

Kopal Khanna,

Some kids do not go alone. Even my son did not go to separate room in VBPS Noida's interaction. One of the biggest reason, They were not taking kid politely and it was like bachche ke upar jhapat rahe the which my kid did not like and he did not go.

So if in case DPS do not allow parent to accompany with kid then I will have very less chances in DPS too and If they allow, then I am sure my kid will do very good with things.

We have trained our kid not to go with any unknown person that's the one reason he does not prefer to go with any one.

Lets hope for the best, I will probably need to request staff to accompany me or my wife to go along with kid. 

Narendra- if ur kid is cranky they will allow one parent, but they would prefer kid doing a few activities on his own and few in presence of one parent. dont worry so much- good luck...

I dont agree with yuor statement for VBPS. They were very polite. My daughter did not go with them but they saiod it is okay, we do not force them.

They get another chance while parents interactions.

Hi Kopal,

Which questions they asked in questionnaire, please share.

something on parenting and family values. Dont know the exact wordings as i was inside with kid and husband filling them in...

Thanks Kopal.

Do all the kids able solve their puzzles and done coloring as well because how much anyone can expected from a kid of 3 years.

Hi Swati. I also want to know this , this time whether they allow parent to go along with kid.

Narendra, Last year my brother son got admitted in DPS Noida. According to him, they were allowing mothers to accompany them, if child is cranky.

Maneesha Yadav,

Some kids do not go alone. Even my son did not go to separate room in VBPS Noida's interaction. One of the biggest reason, They were not taking kid politely and it was like bachche ke upar jhapat rahe the which my kid did not like and he did not go.

So if in case DPS do not allow parent to accompany with kid then I will have very less chances in DPS too and If they allow, then I am sure my kid will do very good with things.

We have trained our kid not to go with any unknown person that's the one reason he does not prefer to go with any one.

Lets hope for the best, I will probably need to request staff to accompany me or my wife to go along with kid. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat