Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

All the best Narendra. Our interaction is on 20th.  Be prepared it will take around 3 hours. My kid is same, in Khaitaan he had started crying. 

Maneesha

How much time kids spend with teacher?

Thanks. We have our interaction tomorrow. Lets see how it goes and we can hope for best only. After all it is not end of world.

right

@ Narendra

Prepare your kid before hand itself by saying they have their favorite toys in one room where they will take him to play. They check the ability how well they can do things of their own with puzzles, motor skills and check logical and aptitude skills.

@Lathaa

My question is, child of age 3 are able to perform these all tasks asked by school?

@ Neha

As per our feedback from parents got, Mr.Bij our expert adviced parents to  1. Pls practice your little kid in fine motor skills-Good, neat Coluring with having the skill to identify the standard colours of things viz; sky is blue, water is blue, grass is green, tree bark is brown, mud is brown, sun is yellow, moon is red,etc---as they can tell kid to colour a drawing of any flower, natural sceneray et el.
Practice the kid with puzzles (patterns etc.), Inserting beads in the strings/sorting of beads in different pattern, blocks mantling/disamntling in an orderly arrangement, shapes identification, and any other such types of analytical games ---as DPS strongly checks the aptitude of the child.

These are the things generally asked.

We can never expect a kid to do any task at this tender age since kids perform things as per their will and if they don't have mood we can't compel them even though they have multi-tasking ability.

So RTE Act prohibits screening procedure and respective education boards have to abolish this screening procedure as followed in Delhi admission process.

Thanks @Lathaa for explaining DPSN process/ taskes for kids.

Its true, kids perform any task as per their mood only. So I can only hope best.

Lathaa Manavalan,

Thats correct. He does well with the things but only problem that he will not go alone. I tried a lot in VBPS as well.

If we are present even far from him but in same room then he will be OK, Only the thing he should be able to see us.

Thanks for showing up care :) I will try to guide him tonight.

Reena,

If i remember rightly you are already done at Sommerville, then why Jaypee.

Khaitan Public School, Sahibabad has closed admissions for Prep.....I want to put both my kids there..does anyone know someine there who can help..my other child is in Pre-Nursery

Parents plz share your reviews about cambridge indirapuram.its at walking distance to our residence but their forms are still not out.by the time they will release forms in other schools admission will be over.i just want to know if it is like that all those kids who dont get admission anywhere will take admission in cambridge indirapuram.i m collecting reviews this year so that I wll be able to decide for my daughter next year.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat