Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi..Original Birth certificate of the child, educational qualification of parents and resident proof.. all original. Please keep a copy for the same.

Congratulations maneesha.

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any insight to Gyanshree school? I know it's a new one on the expressway and is from the segment of Lotus Valley, Shiv Nadar, etc. I visited school and liked the balance that they have with academics, extra-curricular activites and sports and they also have a good infrastructure in place.

It can be one of the good growing schools in coming years like Shiv Nadar is growing now.

Any inputs will be helpful!

Thanks

Hi Vipin,

Can you share the fee structure of GyanShree, if you have any Idea.

Thanks

Hello everybody,
Like maneesha we also had our interaction yesterday in amity noida and we are also through.
Feeling really happy and very much relieved.
I want to thank all the fellow parents, sakshi, latha mam and all who are associated with AN. Thanx for all the inputs and guidance.

Best wishes to all.

Thanks,
Richa.

Congrats Richa!!

Relaxed mom!! You can very well have a party tonite!!!

Regards

Congrats :)

thanks

Hey thanx alot maneesha n kamaljeet.

congrats richa.....i am so tensed as left apj,and now waiting for kps result tomm.

Hello Piyali,

You preferred KPS over APJ ??

May i know the reasons for this ?

As i am still in the same dilemma..

congrats Richa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat