Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

As a parent I only see value for money, the school provide exclent education with affordable fee is best school . I can't afford big school such as lvs,sbs etc. so obviously thease are not my choice . I like FAS process i.e free reg. and charge 500 after shrtlisted ...  at the same side IVPS charge 1000.00 for reg. why ..  they are so many pros and cons. u need to think from every angle to rate a school .. so finally yes there are some school which is better than others and value for money. you can't imazine one of the school(don't want to mention name here ) in  noida demand 12K per month and 1lac as admission  fee even they don't have complete they are minimum infrastructure even they are teacher don't have minimum qualification(Bed.)  

I concur.

You're very true Anil, I totally agree with you. I'm really hoping for FAS for my daughter, tomorrow is the interaction

I don't understand why some schools ask so much just for registration.

Anil cool down :)

Hi Everyone - Any news on the Bal Bharti, Brij Vihar list that's coming tomorrow? Do you know the time/mode of the list?

Banish

Bal Bharti Noida Please Note : Draw of lots will be held if the number of candidates with identical points is in excess of available vacancies. The Draw of lots will be held at 10.00 a.m. on 20 Sep 14 only if there is a need for it. Display of First list including Economically weaker section and Disadvantaged Group Category (including waiting list) 20 Sep 2014 (Saturday) at 05.00 p.m. on school website

Thanks Sakshi. But is this note for BB, Brij Vihar or for Noida? If brij vihar, is this posted on their website/notice board?

Banish

This is for BB Noida

Dear sakshi/parents
Can u plz help us out for bal bharti as our daughter name was in list for draw to be held today but due to certain reason we were not able to attend the same so is there any chance or process we can look for or today how they took the admissions? Plz help us out asap.

Khaitan result out .....? Any idea ?

Did you mean Khaitan Noida? If yes, go back a few pages and someone has posted the results.

yes . thanks

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat