Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome back Kamaljeet :)

Our Last years most helpful featured member.

Thanks for helping parents.

Thanks Kamaljeet.

I can not afford DPS Indirapuram Fee and admission cost. so i am looking for best school in my budget rs. 5000 per month and admission fee near about by rs. 50000.

Yes. I am thinking to fill up the form in jaipuria and st. francis as well. Pls let me know the fee structure if you have any idea.

Many thanks for the information.

Thanks pallavi and be in touch. They have given the same date to me.

Pallavi

FR Agnel >>>> JKG

Hi could someone please let us know the fee structure for DPS, DLF, Jaipuria. Also the best of from these schools and in the means of scurity wise.

Swati

Hi swati
Do you have any update regarding the fee structure of jaipuria. Thx
Hello fellow parents - Any idea on when DPS-I would be declaring list for the orientation happened on 9th?

Also, i've noticed that initially they declared 8th August as the last date of form submission but it looks like they're still accepting applications online. Any thoughts/ideas on this?

Hi All,

What is the Nursery admission procedure for Ryan International- Ghaziabad, Father Agnel's- Noida and Gurukul- Ghaziabad? When will there forms will be available for this session?

Thanks,

Vineet

Is there no Registration fees for DPS Noida??

I would like to know whether DPS sec 132 noida is affilated with DPS or it is Frenchises of DPS.

Which one is better among DPS Noida,DPS 132,AMITY noida,Sommerville

Hi Jyoti and Ashhwani!

I believe Fr. Agnel's Noida admission process would start in September.

As far as DPS Noida, initially i was also confused as there was no mention of the registration fees.
Currently, we have to fill the online form. After 25th Aug, school would be contacting teh shortlisted candidates and then we would be needed to deposit the printout of the form along with requisite documents, photographs and probably registration fees.
Thanks
Renu

@ Renu: so you mean that for DPS noida we just need to fill the form.

And if our form gets selected then when we will go for intervoew with required documents then they will charge

us the registration fee.

Please correct me if I am wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Pooja

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat