Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

We are facing issues while submitting form for DPS Noida. We have tried more than 10 times and every time Runtime error/HTTP 500 Error is coming. We have tried from different computers but problem is same. Can anyone provide solution.

Dear Vivek,

Kindly speak with the help line number provided in the login page.

It helps, they sorted out my problem and I was able to submit the form.

Regards,

Sunil.

Thanx Sunil, I spoke to them but they could not solve the problem today, lets see if they are able to do so tomorrow. Did you face the same issue?

No mine issue was different. I didn't submit the form but when I was doing it again the error was the child name is already there.

I just checked it is working fine.

Try once more right now.

HI All, Can anyone help with the fee structure of Millenium school in Noida.Also plz share the feedback about the school.

Thanks Tanay

Hi... Do we need to bring attested copy of birth certificate from municipal corporation for DPS Indirapuram interview on

16 Aug'14 for Nursery Admission?

birth certificate need to be attested by whom? Plz suggest

Shailly, attestation by any gazetted officer like IAS/govt. school principals/defence officers/govt. medical officers. The easy one is notary public available at courts. Fee negotiable to Rs. 5/10/20 per copy or even free also.

First of all thx sakshi for clearing my earlier doubts.This time I want to know what residential proof do schools asks for as I  have only photocopy of rent agreement with me

A photocopy of the Proof of Residence (Latest Electricity bill / Ration Card / Telephone Bill/ Adhaar Card/ Driving Licence/ Rent Agreement or any such document acceptable by Govt. of India as Residence Proof. Passport shall not be considered as proof of residence ).

thx lathaa for the information

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat