Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I was reading the forum  and found that khaitan has kept age criteria as 3.5 ,are you sure for Noida branch as my daughter is oct 2011 born so she is having limited options and I was considering khaitan as 1st priority.

Khaitan,Noida has age crieterion of 3+ last year. I doubt they will change it this year. But anyways just wait for them to come up. Meantime I will suggest do apply to all options you have. 

For Khaitan Noida it would be 3+ as on March 2015 as last year the followed the same age criteria. Wait for admission guidelines.

Hi Sakshi/Lathaa,

What is the feedback for Billabong and how do rate Billabong as compared to GIIS?

My personal opinion go with one which is near to you. If distance is not a crieterion prefer Billabong 

I stay in Indirapuram and if we look at distance, then GIIS is nearer. But we can go bit far if Billabong is a better option.

Billabong is a good school, it's in sec-34 noida and have really good structure. I had been there for my son pre-primary admission, teachers were good and friendly what all I can determine from that short interaction. Don't know much about GIIS in Noida..it's just upto 5th class as of now.

Thanks Aditya for your valuable inputs... This would help us in taking decision in a better way..

I stay in Indirapuram and if we look at distance, then GIIS is nearer. But we can go bit far if Billabong is better option.

Prachi.

Go for Billabong.

Hi,
Can someone please share the feedback and fee details for lotus valley, and father agnel ,noida.I stay in indirapuram and looking for my son who will be 3.8 yrs in march 3015.
Thanks in advance

Pallavi I will say only consider FAS among these two lotus valley would be too far from Indrapuram it will take 1 hr for kid to reach school and back.  

Just kidding : 3015 is also quite far too think off :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat