Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Kapil The point system will be decided after 1-2 months .no interview in delhi. ahlcon chain salwan are best.

Do we receive any confirmation message / mail after submitting the form for DPSN. When i was trying to submit, i got an error but after login again and clicking the preview button i was able to generate the PDF format of the form but not sure if my form is submitted or not.
How do we know that the form is submitted or not?

NO Adil.

Thanks Sunny

Hi Sakshi- For DPS Noida last date is tomorrow. I have done the online registration on DPS website. Please advise if the print out of form along with supporting documents also need to be submitted by tomorrow or that need to be sumitted at the time of interview. The DPS admission notification does not have clarification on this aspect.

Mohit.

If the form is shortlisted DPSN will intimate us 25th Aug onwards, its then that we are to submit the form along with supporting documents.

Did you receive any confirmation mail / mssg intimating abt the form submitted successfully.

we also not received any mail confirmatiln for DPSN.. pls confirm

@ Mohit

@ Adil Zaman

@ Kopal

PRINT OUT (in PDF Format) of the Online Application Form is essential. Hope you all might have done this.  If not

HOW TO GENERATE PDF FORMAT OF THE FORM?
1. Submit the form 
2. Then click on EXPORT button and you will get the pdf format of the form.

The shortlisted candidates shall be informed about the INTERACTION DATE/REGISTRATION through  their   USER ID from Aug. 25, 2014 onwards. You have keep your print out ready during the given dates for interaction/registration. So no documents have to be submitted online or by tomorrow.

Hi Sakshi Ji / Lathaa Ji,

Can you please guide me how I can try for my kids admission in KG and Fourth class in DPS noida? As, currently the forms are only available for the Nursery classes. Can you please let me know when we can try for higher classes?

Thanks.

Sangeeta Thie admissions might open if any vacancy after dec else give rquest to school.

Thanks Sunny.

Could anyone please guide when DPS Indirapuram nursery list will be out?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat