Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It also says that the education boards for both the schools are different, but I want to apply for the school near Mahamaya Flyover with CBSE background which is Amity International School. Can anybody tell me which one is it

RAJAT DAS/vinita pokhriyal

MRIS  has positive reviews and good for holistic development and academics.

devika chhibber

Its  Amity Int School  (CBSE)

Hi 

I have already filled the parents section, now it is asking for Guardian's details so whose name should I give i stay with my in laws, too. Should be one of me and my husband or i can name my father-in-law's name

whose name u filled in devika, i filled it with my father in law name.

same here

thanks

it is Amity International School. But you can fill for both, it is a matter of just Rs, 300.

Guys - Any one filled online form form for Amity. Got a date of 26th Aug to submit the form.

What is the procedure after that?

Saumya

All of you are can join Amity group for seeing last year procedure .

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/nursery_school_admissions_in...

Sakshi,

My daughter is Feb 2011 born. Is she eligible for Amity?

Regards,

Sunil

Sunil

Max 4 years . I don't think so (pls crosschk)

Feb 2011 born child is eligible in Amity for KG. Nursery they are taking 3+ as on march 31st for the next academic session. My daughter is also Feb 2011 born and we tried for Amity last year but couldn't get through :(. This year will go for KG.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat